Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS..!!!!☆

so today is christmas day..!!! i celebrate it with my family here in my hometown @Lombok island..~ but unfortunately my lil bro can't make it here because he still have things to do at university, got only a week for holiday maybe less, and airplane ticket is so damn pricey (because Lombok is 1 of the holiday destination for tourists, ppl said it's the new Bali)...=(

but it's ok.. he still got to celebrate it with his girlfriend there.. lol..XD

anyway, on christmas eve which is last night me and my family go to restaurant and having dinner together.. and this morning we decided to go to Sheraton Senggigi Resort to have christmas breakfast there.. i take some photos there and will definitely share it here.. oh and this one is a short post, just wanna write how i have been doing in here.. and u might know most of the pics since i post them in my instagram too..!! well, merry christmas guys..!! and enjoy this post..~



my nephew and my mom with santa






this flowers are so beautiful

god.. i look fat in here..>.<





me and my cute lil nephew









MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..!! have a happy christmas day..!! see u on my next post..~

No comments:

Post a Comment