Monday, December 16, 2013

a little news about me..~~~

hey guys.. i'm sorry that i haven't write any new post lately.. i'm pretty busy these days and on 19 dec i will go back to my hometown, Lombok island.. i will try to do as many make up tutorial as i can.. alhought kinda doubt about it since i won't bring my make up stuffs there.. i will try the best i can to write a new post..!!

oh and recently i cut my hair.. i'm bored to death with the same length and my curl already kinda loose on the bottom, also my hair is super dry!! i have done too many damage to my hair.. so sad...=(
so i decided to cut it pretty short.. probably around 10 cm, maybe more.. oh and it feels so light and fresh..!! i'm lovin it.. i know what to do if i miss my long hair, gonna buy that thick and long hairclip.. so for me, it's not a big deal..

oh and trend in here is ppl still crazy for having a very long hair.. god, i don't know how they can bare it.. indonesia is a tropical country and it's hot as hell.. wow girl, i salute you... LOL.. no offense thought, it's just my opinion.. 

so this is some of my photos in my new hair cut..!!~







so thx for reading this short post.. have a nice day..!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment