Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Michelle Phan like my photos on instagram!!!!

yep, that's true.. she liked 3 photos of mine on instagram.. and i was just getting so excited and happy, feels like i'm on the cloud nine.. is it sound cheesy?? well, probably... but i don't care..!! i adore her and i love her works and attitude.. she's so kind, and for her to like my photos? i'm a nobody and especially live so far away in Indonesia, it's a BIG thing for me..!! yep.. that's how excited i'am.. i don't need any coffee or caffeine to keep me awake last night, i can't sleep up till 1 AM because my heart fulfilled with joy...

i love u Michelle Phan, stay awesome, fabulous, and empowered people..

here are some screenshots that she really do like my photos.. yayy..!!






thx for reading my blog..!!

1 comment:

  1. you're so lucky ciii >_<

    btw followed your blog , mind to follow each other ?
    catherine-widjaja.blogspot.com

    thankyou ^^

    ReplyDelete