Monday, December 2, 2013

where is my old blog??

oh well.. i have written few post long time ago and just found out everything was gone!!
i guess i don't do blogging well enough.. lol..>o<

nowadays i have a lot of time and didn't use it wisely, so i think about "hmm.. maybe i should continue my old blog..". and here i am.. getting excited to share my experience about makeup, my cute little baby dog "Sasa", and pretty much every interesting things that i got..

oh and if u wonder what is Pixie Dust Makeup? well, it's a name that i picked to represent my makeup service.. i don't use my own name because it's too common, and i want to recruit or work together with other makeup artists.. and also Pixie Dust is magic, so i want to make every girls feel that they are pretty no matter what, i will enchance their beauty thru my skill which is makeup..^^

okay, i'm gonna start a new post right after this one.. so happy today.. thx for reading this blog..~~
                                                                             

                                                                                                   love,
                                                                                                   velina

No comments:

Post a Comment