Saturday, January 11, 2014

So Sorry guys..!!

heyy guys.. i'm so sorry for not posting since christmas.. i'm still in lombok and the internet connection is SUPER slow..!!! i already complaint but this is Indonesia, especially when u r live in small island, they don't really care about u.. urgghh...

so i'm gonna be back to Surabaya next week on 16 jan, BUT have to go to Jakarta the next day.. my fiance's cousin is getting married and i have to accompany him there.. i will try to take photos for my party make up, especially when i have to wear it since morning and i will change my eye make up for the night.. it's gonna be an exciting post..!! or if i don't have the time, i will re-create the look and post it here..~~

oh btw my sister make the party dresses for me..!! gonna upload it as soon as possible, i help hand stitched my dresses too..!! so i'm proud of it.. hehe..

well that's all the news from me..!! thx for tune in my blog, really appreciate it..!! have a great day..~

No comments:

Post a Comment