Monday, May 26, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review

hello girls..~~ how are u guys?? hope everyone is ok.. today i want to review about a trending product on internet, yes u know it!! it's Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, i want to try it ever since i saw this product on instagram..!! it's so expensive for eyebrow products but i interested in it because it's smudgeproof and waterproof, who doesn't love that??!! i got oily skin so my eyebrow is easily get removed, usually it happened accidentally removed by my hand or my nephew.. boohoo.....=(

so i'm eager to try this one and manage to save up my money and finally bought it from @rosebellecosmetics ..!! yay..~~ ok let's start the review..!!

so of course the first one is the packaging (8/10):



i got no bad comments on the packaging, i love the color combination which are black and gold.. the jar is made from a solid glass, simple yet classy design.. LOVE it..!!<3

and now i will show u what is written on the box, such as the ingredients and the explanation :

ingredients

explanation


now is the jar look, i choose the chocolate color.. this product weight is 4 grams..  :





i got to say that this product has similar texture like eyeliner gel, the difference is when you apply it on the skin, the product create a smooth texture and color so you can build up the intensity..
to apply this dipbrow pomade, i use a small angle brush, make sure the brush is thin so you can create a precise shape for your eyebrow..



now the pros about this product are :

- smooth texture and color
- easy to build up the color
- doesn't draggy
- waterproof, i take a shower and my eyebrows still there..!!

the cons are :

- i have to apply it carefully and slowly because once i make a mistake, it's hard to remove by cotton bud, it did gone but i can see a brown track on my skin
- doesn't suitable if you are in hurry, because like point one, you have to apply it carefully
- for me the color is too dark, i see the color charts and this chocolate color looks like light brown but when i try it, it's more like dark brown
- for oily skin like me, this product still smudge.. i left my face for hours without touch up, so of course my face become oily again then i rub my eyebrow lightly with my finger, and the tail of my eyebrow is gone.. but if u put it on dry skin like on our hand, u can rub it as hard as u can and the color stay there, not smudgy.. but it's not as easy to wiped out like pencil so i still like this one..

well, i have to put a layer of browcara on it because like i said the color is too dark for me..


results

i give this product (7/10),
because it's still waterproof althought it's smudgy for my oily skin.. but till i find another product that suits oily skin, i like this one better than eyebrow pencil..!! now the question is did i want to buy this product again?? YES, just because the staying power is better than pencil and i need that kind of long lasting product..

oh and the principle of drawing the eyebrow is the same with my tutorial, you only subtitute the eyebrow pencil with angle brush and dipbrow pomade.. if you haven't seen it click this link for my eyebrow tutorial..

thank you for reading my blog, hope my post will help you guys.. see you and good luck..!!<3





3 comments:

  1. Hey Velina, I just followed your blog and nominated you for Liebster Awards, more detail in here http://pinkuroom.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-awards.html

    thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete