Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sunflower Progress part II

hellooo..!!! so sorry for this late post about my sunflower.. i have been busy this last week, so i don't have time to open my laptop and start blogging.. hehehe..

well today is the day where probably some of you have been waiting for it..!! my sunflower progress... how was it? is it grow? is it big yet? and the answer is YES.. i'm gonna show you the pics, and i already picked 3 strongest sprouts to stay in pot and the rest (4 sprouts) were being removed and nope i don't throw them away (they're my baby..!!) i planted them in another pot in hope that they will grow and since i was busy, i put them in my garden downstairs and i haven't check on them.. so sorry.. but i will post their pics once i got the chance..!!!

this picture here is after i take out 4 of them and left the strongest sprouts in the pot.. this is day 7, so 2 days after my last post it become this big..

day 7
these 2 pictures here is on day 9, and it's growing bigger on the leaf and taller too..!! i put a ruler beside one of the bud and the tall is about 5 cm..

day 9


day 9, 5 cm tall


and then on day 11, as you can see the leaf getting wider and the height is still the same, maybe around 5.5 cm at that time.. the booklet says i have to move them to a bigger pot when they reach 8-10 cm.. i think the hard part is starting after we move them, because the soil is different.. but i hope for the best..




ok, so this is my short post about this Sunflower progress.. see u next time on my other post and thx for reading..!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment