Sunday, February 2, 2014

Chinese New year..!!~~

hey everyone..!! sorry for the super late post.. kinda busy since i wrote that CNY makeup tutorial.. i have an early CNY dinner with my family on 29 january because my sister already married and she has to spend her CNY eve on 30 january with her husband's family.. here's some photos from the early dinner.. we go to Crystal Jade at Lenmarc, the food is delicious..!!~



my nephew
my nephew

with my fiance


after that my fiance's birthday is on 30 january then 31 january is already Chinese new year and also our anniversary (we already engaged for a year on that day..!! time went so fast..!!). happy chinese new year..!! yay..!!

happy birthday..!!

Happy CNY from sasa..!!


oh and on 1 February which is yesterday, we celebrate CNY and my fiance's birthday with his family.. i spend a night in there because we are going to go to Madura to try the famous food there, it was duck.. and it is GOOD...!! GOD i loved it.. LOL... the place called "nasi bebek Sinjay".. i've always wanted to go there but got no time.. so this is my first time trying it.. no wonder ppl willing to queue and wait to eat there..



well.. that's it.. that's what i do these past few days.. and now the celebration for CNY is over, and we end the january with a big festive..!! February has come, the month of love.. everything looks so romantic this month, especially when the valentine's day is coming.. wait for my next makeup tutorial to celebrate this month of love.. u will probably get a chance to have a boy/girl friend.. who knew?? let's enjoy this month.. thx for reading, love u all..!! XOXO..♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment