Sunday, December 7, 2014

first time experienced to bleach my hair and manic panic "Pink Cadillac" review

ola everyone..!!! sorry i post nothing last week because i just broke up..!!! yepp... but don't worry the blog post will keep coming after this, i don't really care much with this whole break up thingy, so yeahh.. what evaa...~

well as you probably know from my instagram and facebook, i just have a pink ombre hair..~~ yep, have been wanting it for a long time, i prep my hair to face the chemical damage before i bleached it.. using lots of vitamins, oils, and masking my hair once or twice a week.. finally my hair getting better, and i'm ready to do the bleaching process.. i go to salon to let the professional handle my hair, because i have damaged hair already, i don't want to do more harm by do the bleaching process on my own..

i choose Shinjuku Hair Make in PTC surabaya because it's new and closer to my home and also i have tried coloring my hair twice on their branch at G-walk Citraland, super satisfied with their service there.. but unfortunately their service is sucks on their branch in PTC, GDI..!! so rude and unfriendly..!! i dunno is it because different manager or what, but i'm assure you that this is my last time to go here, i prefer to drive a lil bit far to Citraland but have a better and friendlier service..
they charged me around Rp 800.000 for bleaching and coloring, not include vitamins and cutting service, so the total is around Rp 1.125.000.. i pay a lot of money and they still treated me like a sh*t, what an irony...... btw, sorry i don't take any picture of the salon because i'm too angry and lose my mood when they treated me like that..=(

so let's move on to the process, i already washed my hair a day before, only using shampoo, no conditioner, no hair product, whatsoever, so it really is just a fresh washed hair.. lol.. when i arrived at the salon, the hairdresser tell me that it will take a long time to bleach my hair, because my hair have to be bleached twice to achieve blonde level.. so yeah, that's fine by me..~
this is my before picture..



and after that, the hairdresser started to tease my hair, all of 'em..!! so u can imagine how painful it was for me.. T_T
then she cover my hair with the bleaching mixture and i wait for like 4 hours, she did wash my hair after 2,5 hours to see how did it go, and it wasn't blonde enough so she bleach my hair again and i waited around 1 hour for my hair to be blonde at last.. here's some pictures of me while i waitting for my hair..




ouch, what a big mess.. hahaha.. so did you curious about the final result of my bleached blonde hair??? here we go..~~

still wet

when dry, forgive my flat nose..!!
next, since my hair is so thick and i haven't cut my hair for almost 1 year, they need to trim some of them and give layers.. good bye my lovely hair.. >o<


so thin..!!

and then my hair is ready for coloring..~ i'm using manic panic in Pink Cadillac shade, i already falling in love with manic panic since i first their pastel colors collection..!! so pretty..<3
so i purchased 1 from @petite.lady on instagram, and oh they have discount now for december..!! you guys should check 'em out..!!

so manic panic pink cadillac is one of the limited colors that's why i'm curious and wanna try it.. manic panic got 3 different kind of hair dyes, the first one is classic (1-3 months), amplified (3-6 months), and the last one is dye hard (like a gel, gone when wash).. i choose the amplified one because i want it to last longer.. here are the detailed pictures, i take it on the salon because i don't have time before to take the pictures, so i'm sorry if there is blurry images..=)




what a cute color am i right??!!! can't wait to show u guys how it looks like on my hair..~~
i won't tell you guys how to dye it by yourself because i haven't done it yet, but i assure you on the next post i will tell you how, because *spoiler* i just re-dye my hair, change it to a new color.. hehe..

so this is a photo of me waiting for my hair to accept the color..~~

i can see the pink..<3
so after waiting for an hour, blow drying it, giving heat to it, then my hair is ready to be wash.. and the results are...........

she styling my hair

tadaaa..`~ so pretty...

super duper big smile..!! =D

thank you to my hairdresser..~
Pros :

- don't have smell because it's a vegan product, so it doesn't ruined or damage ur hair
- many range of colors
- conditioning the hair, yep that is so true..!! i can feel my hair become so smooth after dye it with manic panic..!!
- don't have any side effect
- semi permanent..!! i can change my hair color everytime it turn back to blonde..~

Cons :

- pricey, but hey.. quality equals with the price, this product doesn't dried out or damage our hair, so why not??
- for the pastel colour, it's gone like super fast..!! it took me around 1 week after 3 times washed, then my hair going back to blonde again.. the seller said that my hair wasn't white enough, and all the pastel color is like that, it depends on our hair too..!!

and now my rating about manic panic pink cadillac is 6/10, just because it doesn't last long and i purchased the amplified one and the results is meh...

my conclusion is this product is worth to buy if you love to change hair color because it doesn't really damage the hair, it's a vegan product..!! did i want to re-purchase?? absolutely yeaahhh... but not the pastel color unless u bleach ur hair up until white.. i already purchased another color and in fact i just done re-dye my hair yesterday.. lol.. wait for my next post..~~

so thank you for reading my blog, i hope this information is helpful to you guys, and don't hesitate to ask me anything about this product on the comment below.. have a nice day..~~ <3


#selfie
and i will give you guys some photos from my last photoshoot with my brand new pink ombre hair.. thx to the photographer Widianto Hermawan for take such a great pictures of me..^^







8 comments:

  1. And i'll wait patiently for your new post about "how to dye my hair with manic panic by myself" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suka banget liat hasilnya! >_<

    cocok sama wajah dan warna kulit kamu, jadi lebih fresh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuuaaaa, keren :) sayang gak dibolehin ombre u,u

    crystallize-daisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalo kepengen ombre bisa d coba juga sih say tanpa bleach gt.. cuma pilihan warnanya terbatas dan cenderung ke gelap.. ^^

      Delete
  4. Wah aku jg pengen pastel tapi baru bleachng 1 x keknya ga masuk. harus warna yg vivid x ya

    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya kalo bleaching sekali ga bisa keliatan.. punyaku aja masi g masuk itu.. katanya harus sampe platinum blonde kalo mau bener2 keliatan.. kl cm sekali sih mungkin spt warna cleo rose, hot pink, dkk yg bisa masuk.. >o<

      Delete