Saturday, June 21, 2014

Innisfree Camellia Whipping Hair Color #3 [Mandarin Orange] Review [Sponsored]

hi everyone..!!! this post is kinda different than my other post because it's about hair color..!! so as you know my root has grown a lot already, i want to recolor again but i'm afraid that i will do more harm to my already damaged hair.. after asking around i decided to try bubble hair color because many ppl said that it doesn't do too much damage to our hair and i got this Korean product, Innisfree Camellia Whipping Hair Color from my dear friend Coccinelle Cosmetic ..!! she gave me this product to try and ask me to write a review about it, so here i'am..!!

oh btw, it's my first time to try and coloring my hair by myself.. so let me say i'm sorry first for the clumsiness that i made.. hehe.. i choose orange color because this color makes our face looks brighter and this color is perfect for summer..!! ok, no more talking, let's start the review..!!!~~

the packaging (6/10)

it's a regular hair dye box and it got a little damaged when shipped to my home.. nothing special or WOW with the design either..





before we continue, i'm gonna show u guys my hair color before i do this whole thing.. hehe.. as you can see my hair already grown pretty long and it looks ugly..!! that's why i can't stand the sight of my hair, FYI my hair growth is super slow, and i can't stay on this condition any longer..>o<



now let's open the box shall we?? hehe.. inside the box i got a bottle number 2, a tube number 1, a pair of gloves, cape, and after treatment lotion.. i'm sorry i don't take any pictures on the process unless i want to dye my phone too..!! but i will give u guys the step by step guide..


what to do :

- put on the gloves and cape
- pour tube number 1 into bottle number 2 and turn it upside down or left to right with slow motion, don't shake it or move it vigorously..!! do it about 5-6 times..
- section ur hair into several parts to make it easier for u
- pump the product out and don't afraid to use all of it
- after that massage ur hair like u were shampooing until the bubbles/foam comes out, repeat it when the bubbles gone
- wait for 30-45 minutes
- rinse off, do regular shampoo and conditioning
- use the after treatment lotion, then rinse it off
- done..!!


and the result :



it wasn't as good as i expected, because as u can see my roots still dark, althought i left it for 45 mins..=(
my rating for Innisfree Camellia Whipping Hair Color is (6/10)..

Pros :

- smells great..!! i don't smell anything bad at all..!! and if camellia did smell like this, i love it..!!
- even after coloring my hair feels so smooth
-  purple foam??!!! so unique..~
- super easy to do it by myself
- i love the orange color that this product create

Cons :

- all written in Korean, i had to search on google about how to use this one
- didn't form any bubbles or foam, i guess i need 2 packs?
- didn't color my roots althought i left it for 45 mins
- my hair color changes back the way it was before i do the coloring after 1 week

did i want to buy this again? unfortunately NO, because it doesn't work on my roots and the color is gone after 1 week.. but i got info that if u find out that ur root is hard to receive color like mine, u can try to put the product on ur root first and left it for a few mins then continue the rest of the coloring after that..

well, that's it for my review today, i hope this is useful althought i'm kinda sad because it doesn't work for me.. if u are interested with this product thought u can contact Coccinelle Cosmetics on :


she also sell other brands for hair color, there is also cosmetics, and skincare products from Korea and Japan.. check it out..!! ;)

thank you for reading my blog, i wish u all good luck if you want to tried it and see you all on my next post..!!~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment